The Five Slats Park Bench is made of five 2’’ x 6’’ Resinwood slats and recycled plastic bases. This bench comes standard with stainless steel hardware. It features a surface wedge anchor. The Windsor Park Bench is available in multiple colors and sizes.
Five Slats Park Bench - 2’’ x 6’’ slats
- Made of five 2’’ x 6’’ Resinwood slats and black recycled plastic bases
- Stainless steel hardware
- With back and without arms
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and plastic
- Size: 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft.
- Weight: 115 lbs., 140 lbs., or 185 lbs.
- Base: 2, 3, or 4 bases
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Green, Gray, or Brown
- Customizable? Size and slat color
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more