One of the most popular benches there are – the Extra Heavy-Duty Bench. It features all stainless steel hardware, a 2-3/8" O.D. all MIG welded frame, a 1’’ O.D. brace for portable frames and cover plates for inground and surface mounts. In addition to these three mounting types, this bench can also be wall mounted. It comes in various sizes and you can choose the color that suits you best, as well as the standard or deluxe seating option.
Extra Heavy-Duty Bench with Back - Diamond Pattern
- Stainless steel hardware
- 2-3/8" O.D. all MIG welded frame
- 1" O.D. brace (portable frame only)
- 12" seating standard or optional deluxe 15" seating
- Portable, inground, surface mount, or wall mount
- Cover plates available for inground and surface mount
- Thermoplastic finish with powder coated frame
- With back
- Diamond pattern
- Multiple color options
- Ideal for use in parks, schools, universities, office campuses, shopping malls etc.
- Size: 6’, 8’, 10’, or 15’
- Mounting Type: Portable, Inground, Surface, or Wall mount
- Design: with Back
- Pattern: Diamond
- Finish: Thermoplastic
- Customizable? Size, mounting type, color
Excellent Furniture I was worried about ordering these as I never had before but I am very happy with our bench. It is sturdy and high quality.
great quality bench- very happy with the color and looks like it will last!
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more