One of the most popular benches there are – the Extra Heavy-Duty Bench. It features all stainless steel hardware, a 2-3/8" O.D. all MIG welded frame, a 1’’ O.D. brace for portable frames and cover plates for inground and surface mounts. In addition to these three mounting types, this bench can also be wall mounted. It comes in various sizes and you can choose the color that suits you best, as well as the standard or deluxe seating option.
Extra Heavy-Duty Bench with Back - Diamond Pattern
- Stainless steel hardware
- 2-3/8" O.D. all MIG welded frame
- 1" O.D. brace (portable frame only)
- 12" seating standard or optional deluxe 15" seating
- Portable, inground, surface mount, or wall mount
- Cover plates available for inground and surface mount
- Thermoplastic finish with powder coated frame
- With back
- Diamond pattern
- Multiple color options
- Ideal for use in parks, schools, universities, office campuses, shopping malls etc.
- Size: 6’, 8’, 10’, or 15’
- Mounting Type: Portable, Inground, Surface, or Wall mount
- Design: with Back
- Pattern: Diamond
- Finish: Thermoplastic
- Customizable? Size, mounting type, color
Excellent Furniture I was worried about ordering these as I never had before but I am very happy with our bench. It is sturdy and high quality.
great quality bench- very happy with the color and looks like it will last!
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more