While bollards serve an important role in safety and security, these sturdy posts can also contribute to the look and feel of your pedestrian zones. For instance this concrete bollard’s built-in lighting is both functional and attractive, keeping pathways safe and well-lit without interrupting your property’s style.
48” Concrete Bollard (Lighted or Unlighted) and optional 6” Efficient LED light
- Made with concrete
- Sturdy, 12” diameter
- 14 color/material options
- Option for efficient LED light
- Provide walkway and pathway lighting
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Material: concrete
- Size: 12" Dia. x 48"
- Weight: 425 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” Dia. steel rebar
- Built-in light: 79 lumens, 25 watt, 12 volt, efficient LED light
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts and built-in sleeve for steel pipe anchor
- Customizations: color/material and lighted/unlighted
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more