The Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench is made of cast iron, while its slats can be made from either white oak or ipe. It is designed with backs and arms and features a polyester finish. The bench comes in many different sizes and colors.
Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast iron
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Iron
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, 72’’ or 96’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 110 lbs., 125 lbs., 130 lbs., 145lbs., 150lbs., 165lbs., 200 lbs., or 215 lbs.
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Brown, Tan, Evergreen, Dk. Green, Bronze, Red or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more