Playgrounds, parks, and recreation centers all help residents feel great about the communities they live in. For valuable facilities like these, park benches are the first step in creating inviting environments where friends and families can socialize. Available as a plastic or concrete bench, this park bench’s whimsical design creates a playful atmosphere well-suited for playgrounds and parks in particular, sturdy enough for indoor or outdoor environments and all types of weather.
19” Concrete Park Bench (Square Style)
- Made with plastic or concrete
- Accommodates indoor or outdoor use
- 34 color/material options
- Whimsical design
- Provide seating for families at school playgrounds, public parks, and recreation centers
- Provide waiting areas in public courtyards, shopping centers, bus stops, and apartment buildings
- Material: Plastic or concrete
- Style: Backless
- Size: 19" x 17”. x 18"
- Weight: 18-350 lbs.
- For use: Indoor or outdoor
- Customizations: color/material
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more