Playgrounds, parks, and recreation centers all help residents feel great about the communities they live in. For valuable facilities like these, park benches are the first step in creating inviting environments where friends and families can socialize. Available as a plastic or concrete bench, this park bench’s whimsical design creates a playful atmosphere well-suited for playgrounds and parks in particular, sturdy enough for indoor or outdoor environments and all types of weather.
19” Concrete Park Bench (Square Style)
- Made with plastic or concrete
- Accommodates indoor or outdoor use
- 34 color/material options
- Whimsical design
- Provide seating for families at school playgrounds, public parks, and recreation centers
- Provide waiting areas in public courtyards, shopping centers, bus stops, and apartment buildings
- Material: Plastic or concrete
- Style: Backless
- Size: 19" x 17”. x 18"
- Weight: 18-350 lbs.
- For use: Indoor or outdoor
- Customizations: color/material
Latest from blog
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more
Colored Barricades For Specific Safety Needs
Crowd Control Warehouse sells a wide variety of powder coated color barricades for customers who want the added protective coating as well as the ability to use a custom color. There are many reaso...Read more
How delineator posts can keep repurposed parking lots and curbside pick up zones safe.
Organizing a parking lot layout in a safe and navigable way is no small task. Perhaps this is why 60,000 injuries and 500 deaths come about from parking lot accidents each year, according to the Na...Read more