ADA Compliant Pedestrian Barricade
- Pedestrian traffic barricade
- ADA compliant
- No sandbags required
- No tripping hazard for pedestrians
A longitudinal channelizing device, the ADA Pedestrian Barricade creates a temporary pedestrian walkway to keep crowds moving in an orderly and safe fashion. Ensure the health and well-being of the public with a cost-effective, durable and functional device. Installation is quick and provides a highly visibility barrier without the need for sandbags. Available in OSHA approved orange and white.
- (1) Pedestrian Barricade
- ADA Compliant. No trip hazard for pedestrians.
- No sandbags needed.
- Linking sections are made up of two pieces that securely fit together: a Top and Bottom Base.
- Modular system can be shaped to any layout.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Anti-tamper linking system. Difficult for unauthorized personnel to dismantle when linked.
- Compact stacking lowers transportation costs and makes handling easier.
- Available in orange or white and, with or without retroreflective sheeting.
- NCHRP-350/MASH Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Total Weight: 51lbs with base
- Colors: Orange, White
- Retroreflective Sheeting: Striped sheeting in engineer grade or high-intensity prismatic grade 6” x 30” on each side.
- Top Dimensions: 43” (W) x 32” (H) x 2.5” (D)
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 40.4” (L) x 15.5” (W) x 12” (H)
- Base Weight: 43 lbs