Urbanite ADA Compliant Wall Traffic Barricade
- Pedestrian traffic barricade
- ADA Compliant
- No-trip flat feet
- Handrail guided passage
Pedestrian traffic control. Protect pedestrians from work zone hazards. Control crowds and parades. Barricade construction work zones. The applications for this Urbanite ADA Wall Traffic Barricade are vast and varied. The TrafFix Urbanite creates a continuous hand guided safe passage, making this barricade ADA compliant. Fast and easy to set up. Stable and durable.
Includes: (1) Wall Traffic Barricade
- ADA Compliant
- Ergonomic handrail provides a comfortable and secure guide through the work zone.
- Steel T-legs deploy quickly for fast set-up. Legs turn parallel to wall for storage and stacking.
- Locations for two (2) barricade lights.
- Four (4) molded-in Stacking lugs for secure transport and storage.
- Two standard colors available: Orange and White. Custom colors available upon request.
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading.
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene.
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation.
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting.
- Blow Molded connectors provide strength and flexibility.
- Ten molded-on vertical windows reduce wind load, add strength and stability and reduce the overall weight of the Urbanite.
- Two recessed areas measuring 8” wide x 53’’ long on each side of the Urbanite accommodate sponsorship or advertising of an event.
- ASH Tested, Passed, Eligible as Longitudinal Channelizing Device, TL-3.
- Composition: UV Stabilized Polyethylene Plastic
- Colors: Orange and White
- Height: 38” (96.52cm)
- Width:3” (7.62cm)
- Length: 72” (182.88cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.43 kg)