Type III Phoenix Traffic Barricade
- Type III Traffic Barricade
- Sheeting options available
- Choose board size to suit needs
- Ideal for use on traffic construction sites
Type III Barricades are larger and offer better visibility compared to Type I & II Barricades. Available in 4', 6', 8', 10', and 12' lengths. They offer a wide range of uses, but are typically used to designate road closures. Easy to move, transport and store.
Includes: (1) Traffic Barricade
- Ballasted by (2) 40 lb. rubber/steel bases and supported by (2) pre-drilled steel or plastic uprights.
- Phoenix plastic rails are available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 foot lengths.
- Lightweight. Easy for one worker to setup and breakdown.
- Quick release pin for easy removal of barricade uprights from base.
- Bases nest together when stacked for easy storage and transport.
- Available with engineer grade, high performance and diamond grade reflective sheeting.
- NCHRP 350 approved with (2) small LED B-Lights or standard barricade lights and plastic 48” x 48” safe Sign 350.
Available Board Sizes: 4', 6', 8', 10', and 12'