The Mini Socket Mounted Retracta-Belt Stanchion with 30 Ft. Retractable Belt from Visiontron features a sleek, simple, and above all, space-saving design that screws directly into your floor to offer not only effortless assembly but also an easygoing attitude toward any surface on which it’s used—or not used, as the case may be: the Mini Socket Mounted Retracta-Belt also comes to you complete with socket caps for ensuring a safe, flush surface for those times that this stanchion isn’t needed in your facility. Expertly made of solid materials, the Mini Socket Mounted Retracta-Belt stanchion is built to last, a breeze to stash, and is up for grabs in a variety of finishes and an extensive (and even customizable) array of belt colors.
- (1) Visiontron Mini Socket Mount Retracta-Belt Stanchion with 30 Ft. Retractable Belt
- ***MINI SOCKET NOT INCLUDED***
- Permanent, fixed yet removable flush-mount floor installation eliminates need for bulky base and allows for effortless floor maintenance.
- 7/8" diameter socket only requires 15/16" x 2" deep hole to install versus the standard socket which requires 4" x 6" deep hole.
- Ideal for use on cement, terrazzo, tile, and granite.
- 350-degree rotation and 10-degree spring-loaded flexibility for effortless arrangement and impact protection.
- Simple and efficient installation with minimal equipment and mess.
- Protective components such as nylon disc, various anchor styles for a range of floor materials, and included socket caps.
- Wide array of finishes and belt colors, and available customization options.
- Popular for use in airports and manufacturing facilities
- Belt Length: 30 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Number of Belts: Single (1)
- Base Type: Mini Socket Mount
- Post Material: Aluminum
- Post Finish/Color: Black or Yellow
- Slow Braking: Yes
- For use: Indoor
- ADA Compliant: No
- Height: 38"
- Post Diameter: 2.5"
- Post Weight: 9 lbs
- Warranty: 10 year warranty
- Manufacturer's Part Number: PM412MS-30
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more