The Mini Socket Mounted Retracta-Belt Stanchion with 30 Ft. Retractable Belt from Visiontron features a sleek, simple, and above all, space-saving design that screws directly into your floor to offer not only effortless assembly but also an easygoing attitude toward any surface on which it’s used—or not used, as the case may be: the Mini Socket Mounted Retracta-Belt also comes to you complete with socket caps for ensuring a safe, flush surface for those times that this stanchion isn’t needed in your facility. Expertly made of solid materials, the Mini Socket Mounted Retracta-Belt stanchion is built to last, a breeze to stash, and is up for grabs in a variety of finishes and an extensive (and even customizable) array of belt colors.
This product ships in four weeks.
- (1) Visiontron Mini Socket Mount Retracta-Belt Stanchion with 30 Ft. Retractable Belt
- ***MINI SOCKET NOT INCLUDED***
- Permanent, fixed yet removable flush-mount floor installation eliminates need for bulky base and allows for effortless floor maintenance.
- 7/8" diameter socket only requires 15/16" x 2" deep hole to install versus the standard socket which requires 4" x 6" deep hole.
- Ideal for use on cement, terrazzo, tile, and granite.
- 350-degree rotation and 10-degree spring-loaded flexibility for effortless arrangement and impact protection.
- Simple and efficient installation with minimal equipment and mess.
- Protective components such as nylon disc, various anchor styles for a range of floor materials, and included socket caps.
- Wide array of finishes and belt colors, and available customization options.
- Popular for use in airports and manufacturing facilities
- Belt Length: 30 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Number of Belts: Single (1)
- Base Type: Mini Socket Mount
- Post Material: Aluminum
- Post Finish/Color: Black or Yellow
- Slow Braking: Yes
- For use: Indoor
- ADA Compliant: No
- Height: 38"
- Post Diameter: 2.5"
- Post Weight: 9 lbs
- Warranty: 10 year warranty
- Manufacturer's Part Number: PM412MS-30
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more