The Plasticade Flagger Station & Work Area Lighting is the key to safely illuminating flagger or personal work area! The perfect portable area lighting with extended run time! With easily retractable stainless steel legs, this product provides stability even on uneven ground, while its long-lasting battery will guarantee durability. Easily set up, it will light up your area in seconds!
Flagger Station & Work Area Lighting
- 8 feet light elevation
- Collapsible aluminum extension mast (cam lock adjustment with retractable cable)
- Stainless steel legs which are easy to retract and deploy, creating a tripod base, which provides stability on uneven ground
- Lamp heads independently, directionally adjustable
- Battery rated for 500+ charge cycles
- Charge with clamp style jumper cables (can jump start a vehicle)
- DC Power Port – operate unit with external 12 VDC power, run other DC powered electric devices
- Yellow LED flasher on unit for added safety
- 14+ hrs. full charge run time with both light heads on, 25+ hrs. with one light head on
- Continuous charging recommended when light is not in use
- If fully depleted, may require 24 hours to fully recharge
- Weatherproof case
- Lifetime warranty on light heads and one year replacement warranty on battery and charger
- Dimensions: 26”H x 17”W x 8”D
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Light head: IP-68 rated dustproof and waterproof, 60º wide beam pattern, anodized aluminum frame with a polycarbonate lens
- Internal battery: 12 VDC sealed 35 amp AGM lead acid battery, built in 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, UL approved 3 amp charge system, safely stored/operated at -40ºF to 140ºF
- Warranty? Lifetime warranty on light heads and one year replacement warranty on battery and charger
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more