Looking for a practical, functional and stylish solution for your safety signage? The Plasticade Minicade Signage is just what you need! This stand will hold two 12’’ x 24’’ signs and provide for their visibility, while not taking up a lot of space. Easy to set up and use, this stand will solve all your problems regarding safety signage!
- Holds two 12’’ x 24’’ signs
- Regressed sign area helps to protect sign faces
- Features “click lock” hinges for a positive interlock in the open position
- Can be internally ballasted with sand
- Stacking lugs facilitate handling by keeping stacked units from sliding and damaging sign faces
- Sign face can receive vinyl sheeting (with surface preparation), metal, Coroplast™, or acrylic sign blanks
- Molded-in handle for easy portability
- Available in white, yellow or orange
- Stand size: 36"H x 13"W x 3’’D
- Sign size: 12"W x 24"H
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Color: White, orange, yellow and custom available
- Customizable? Custom colors and signs available
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more