The Tensebarrier 310 Classic Post is sophisticated, modern and practical. It comes in a slim profile with two base options, a variety of body metals and finishes, and a wide range of rope choices. The post is pre-tapped to accommodate different signage needs. As the most popular post style for classic post and rope setups, this stanchion is sure to fit in with any event venue or commercial space.
Tensabarrier 310 Classic Post
- The most popular post style for classic post and rope setups
- Available in solid steel or brass
- A universal loop which allows ropes to be connected from four directions
- Two base styles – the traditional domed base or the contemporary Universal base
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Post Top: Classic
- Post Height: 36.25″ Universal; 38.5″ Traditional
- Post Tube Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 14″ Universal; 11.5″ Traditional
- Customizable? A variety of body metals and finishes, a wide range of rope choices, 2 base styles
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more