The Tensebarrier 310 Classic Post is sophisticated, modern and practical. It comes in a slim profile with two base options, a variety of body metals and finishes, and a wide range of rope choices. The post is pre-tapped to accommodate different signage needs. As the most popular post style for classic post and rope setups, this stanchion is sure to fit in with any event venue or commercial space.
Tensabarrier 310 Classic Post
- The most popular post style for classic post and rope setups
- Available in solid steel or brass
- A universal loop which allows ropes to be connected from four directions
- Two base styles – the traditional domed base or the contemporary Universal base
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Post Top: Classic
- Post Height: 36.25″ Universal; 38.5″ Traditional
- Post Tube Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 14″ Universal; 11.5″ Traditional
- Customizable? A variety of body metals and finishes, a wide range of rope choices, 2 base styles
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more