You have an important message to convey and you would love for it to get as much attention as possible? That requires a big display! Meet the Visiontron 6 Feet Tall Sign Post with a 10 Feet Retracta-Belt! Perfect for high-traffic areas, this unit increases your visibility and makes your message stand out in the crowd. Furthermore, with the Retracta-Belt feature, you can integrate the post into queue lines. Choose this option and kill two flies with one stone!
- Visiontron 6 Feet Tall Sign Post - 10 Ft. Belt (Matching Metal Base Cover)
- 6’ Feet tall Sign Post and a 10’ long Retracta-Belt which increases functionality
- Increased visibility from further distances
- Made with two piece construction for on-site part replacement
- Extra heavy 30 lbs. baseweight for additional stability; includes molded rubberized floor protector
- High-impact polycarbonate material that greatly increases durability
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system which makes this the safest post on the market
- Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length
- Several finishes can be modified for outdoor use
- Outdoor-rated wheels optional
- Frame sold separately
- Requires Removable Sign Frame Bracket
- Compatible with Designer Series Sign Frames for Crowd Control Posts (FR__DS)
- Wheel option available upon request, call for pricing
- Post Height: 6 feet
- Post Material: Steel or Aluminum
- Post Weight: 44 lbs. or 40 lbs.
- Base Weight: 30 lbs.
- Base Cover: Matching Metal
- Belt Length: 10’
- Customizable? Multiple finishes and belt colors available, as well as custom imprints on the belt or caps
- Warranty: 10 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 360
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more