The 65’ Retracta-Belt model SM6500 works with the Visiontron 65’ Wall Receiver. This model, the 65’ Wall Mount or Stand Mount Receiving End pairs with the loop belt end. It is easy to set up and can screw into a wall, truck or other suitable surfaces. The simple, yet durable, loop slides on and off this Receiver for a secure connection with minimum effort.
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Wall Receiver for SM6500
- Designed to work with the SM6500 65' Wall Barrier Unit
- Pairs with the loop belt end
- Easy to set up – can screw into walls, trucks or other surfaces
- Durable - makes for a secure connection with minimum effort
- Ideal for areas guiding passengers during tarmac boarding and deplaning, airplane/bus/cruise ship loading, closing parking lots, guarding large machinery, warehouse maintenance and other long span requirements
- Color: Smooth Black
- Weight: .6 lbs.
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: RE6500
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more