Inform and direct your customers in an attractive way while they wait in line with the Visiontron Retracta-Belt PRIME Designer Series Sign Frames! All the sign frames work with our sign frame Adapter Cone made of durable black metal, which fits sign frames onto almost any 2.5" diameter post. Choose from three different finishes and make it easier for your customers to find their way.
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron PRIME Designer Series Sign Frames with Adapter Cone (Radius Corners)
- Durable heavy gauge aluminum frame with rounded cast zinc corners
- "Smart" hinged top design allows for easy replacement of signage without any tools
- Available with locking top to prevent tampering
- Sign protectors and support backers available
- Standard and custom sign inserts available
- Available in three finishes
- Includes one black Adapter Cone
- Accepts 1/4" thick insert material including our ColorCore signs and Retracta-Belt PRIME Standard Sign Inserts
- Frame Material: aluminum with rounded cast zinc corners
- Edge Frame: 3/4" wide by 1" deep
- Size: 7" x 11", 11" x 7", 8.5" x 11", 11" x 8.5", 11" x 14", 14" x 11"
- Adapter Cone Material and Color: black metal
- Customizable? Yes, available in three finishes
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: FR__DS
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more