A high quality wall mount from a trusted manufacturer with 50 years of experience in the business – meet the Visiontron Retracta-Belt PRIME Wall Mounted Barrier. With technology and materials that will outperform any other wall mounts on the market, the Retracta-Belt PRIME is redesigned to be the most cost-effective and efficient Barrier there is. Get yours today and prepare to be surprised by its durability! Visiontron PRIME is good for your dime!
- Visiontron Retracta-Belt PRIME Wall Mounted Barrier - 10' Belt
- 10’ belt - thick, durable 43% longer than competitors’ units
- Strong and slow brake made with E-Z Back PRIME Technology for guaranteed safety
- Fixed wall plate installs with four simple screws (removable plate available)
- Universal belt end which works with nearly every other stanchion and locks to prevent accidental release
- Durable steel or stainless steel head available in hundreds of colors
- Choose your finish and belt color to customize your wall mount barrier
- Compatible with WP700R-SB, SUB-100M, SUB-100S
- Belt Length: 10’
- Head Material: Durable steel or stainless steel
- Height: 5-¾"
- Mounting Style: Fixed
- Customizable? Yes, available in different finishes and colors
- Warranty: 3 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: WM100
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more