A high quality wall mount from a trusted manufacturer with 50 years of experience in the business – meet the Visiontron Retracta-Belt PRIME Wall Mounted Barrier. With technology and materials that will outperform any other wall mounts on the market, the Retracta-Belt PRIME is redesigned to be the most cost-effective and efficient Barrier there is. Get yours today and prepare to be surprised by its durability! Visiontron PRIME is good for your dime!
- Visiontron Retracta-Belt PRIME Wall Mounted Barrier - 10' Belt
- 10’ belt - thick, durable 43% longer than competitors’ units
- Strong and slow brake made with E-Z Back PRIME Technology for guaranteed safety
- Fixed wall plate installs with four simple screws (removable plate available)
- Universal belt end which works with nearly every other stanchion and locks to prevent accidental release
- Durable steel or stainless steel head available in hundreds of colors
- Choose your finish and belt color to customize your wall mount barrier
- Compatible with WP700R-SB, SUB-100M, SUB-100S
- Belt Length: 10’
- Head Material: Durable steel or stainless steel
- Height: 5-¾"
- Mounting Style: Fixed
- Customizable? Yes, available in different finishes and colors
- Warranty: 3 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: WM100
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more