Are you tired of buying one stanchion after another, different lengths and uses? The Visiontron Retracta- Belt Single Line Post is the only post on the market with a 30’ belt extension. This weatherproof stanchion with a 30 lbs. base with Retracta-Wheel pushes the limits for long span applications. Choose your post finish and feel free to use this Retracta-Belt outdoors, since it is built to withstand the harshest environments.
- Visiontron Retracta-Belt Single Line Posts - 30 Ft. Belt
- Longest spanning Retracta-Belt post - one post covers the same distance as multiple other posts
- Outdoor-rated, heavy duty industrial product
- Base with Retracta-Wheels
- 30' belt and outdoor-rated wheel reduce setup time
- Extra-heavy base weight that ensures post stability
- Weatherproof - with molded rubberized floor protector
- High-impact polycarbonate material that greatly increases durability
- E-Z Back braking system that creates the safest post on the market
- Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at any length
- Choose from a variety of post finishes and belt colors to suit your needs
- Ideal for airplane, bus, and cruise ship loading and passenger boarding, closing parking lots and parking garages, guarding large machinery, warehouse maintenance and other long span requirements
- Belt Length: 30’
- Post Height: 37" – 40’’
- Post Material: Steel or Aluminum
- Post Weight: 38 lbs. or 36 lbs.
- Base Weight: 30 lbs.
- Customizable? Yes, choose post finish
- Warranty: 10 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: PM412-30
Latest from blog
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more