You want to attach your Retracta-Belts without being forced to drill holes into surfaces? The Visiontron Magnetic Belt End attaches to magnetic surfaces! Avoid the need for receiving ends and create a safety barrier quickly and easily by attaching the magnet to any metal surface! The Magnetic Belt End is versatile, functional, and perfect for temporary installation.
- Visiontron Substitute with Magnetic Belt End
- Works without receiving end
- Connects to magnetic surfaces such as warehouse racks
- Easy to use – without drilling holes
- Ideal for use with warehouse racks, parking lots, school or other non-traditional environments and wherever a temporary setup is necessary
- Type: Magnetic Belt End
- Customizable? No
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: SUB-ME
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more