The WM6500 model is designed to work with a wall mount bracket. The Visiontron Wall Mount Bracket can rotate, which allows for the head to swivel in any direction and for the belt to be pulled out at any angle. The removable head not only allows you to purchase additional brackets, but also makes the unit transportable to additional locations throughout your facility. This is the addition you need for your WM6500!
- Visiontron Wall Mount Bracket for WM6500
- Designed to work with the WM6500SB Belt Barrier only
- Constructed from heavy duty aluminum
- Rotates, which allows for the belt to be pulled out at any angle
- Removable head
- Ideal for areas guiding passengers during tarmac boarding and deplaning, airplane/bus/cruise ship loading, closing parking lots, guarding large machinery, warehouse maintenance and other long span requirements
- Material: Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Color: Smooth Black
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: WP6500SB
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more