Increasing the safety of motorists and workers without cumbersome concrete barriers in a construction work zone. Sentry Water-Cable Barrier allows for the creation of a free-standing continuous longitudinal water-cable barrier to prevent an impacting vehicle from harming innocent employees. Tested and proven to get the job done without the addition of external steel or extra parts.
Includes: (1) Sentry Water-Cable Barrier
- Corrosion resistant steel cables prevent the impacting vehicle from breaching the Sentry.
- Molded steel cable and bushings create a free-standing, continuous longitudinal water-cable barrier.
- Easy storage and transport with stacking lugs on the top and bottom of the Sentry.
- Quick and easy movement and placement with strategically placed holes for a forklift.
- Interlocking knuckle design allows for a positive connection between Sentry barriers while still maintaining up to a 15-degree rotation between sections.
- Quick filling with an 8-inch (20.32 cm) diameter fill hole.
- Tamper resistant drain plug with course buttress thread screws in or out in only 1.5 turns.
- Sentry's interlocking knuckles on each end positively link sections together with a galvanized steel T-pin.
- Weight: Empty 160 lbs. (73 kg) Filled 2,000 lbs. (907 kg)
- Length: 76" (193 cm)
- Width: 22" (56 cm)
- Height: 43" (109 cm)
- Material: Polyethylene Plastic
- Colors:Orange or White
- Deflection Values: TL-2 45 mpg (70 kph) 5.9' (1.80 m) // TL-3 62.5 mph (100 kph) 9' (2.74 m)