Traffix Water Wall Barrier - 32" H x 72" L x 18" W
- Jersey traffic barrier
- Sand/water fillable for stability
- Crisp white
- Ideal for use in traffic construction areas
Designed to minimize damage to vehicles in the event of a vehicular collision, the Water-Wall Barrier is an economic and easy to install crash barrier system. Ideal for providing protection at public surroundings, construction sites and work-zones on roads and highways. For added privacy and security, the Water-Wall can be equipped with a plastic or chain-link fence. Stackable for easy movement and storage.
Includes: (1) Water-Wall Water Filled Barrier
- Constructed with durable polyethylene plastic. Minimized cracking and breaking.
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water.
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points.
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections.
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process. Includes twist-lock plastic cap.
- Tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns.
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together.
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at the bottom allow for easy movement and transport.
- Standard colors are orange/red or white - additional colors available upon request.
- Weight Empty: 80 lbs. (36.29 kg)
- Weight Filled: 1,110 lbs. (503.49 kg)
- Length: 6' (182.88 m)
- Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Height: 32" (81.28 cm)
- Material: Linear low-density polyethylene
- Color: Orange or White
NCHRP 350 Approval:
TL-1: Longitudinal Barrier – HSA-10 / B-130
TL-2: Longitudinal Barricade – HSA-10 / WZ-224
TL-3: Barricade – HSA-10 / WZ-224