Cost-effective, durable and high-quality, these stanchions are the best choice in crowd control equipment at an economical price. The smooth edged metal ring belt was design to ensure safety of human life while the heavy, wide base and built-rubber floor protector keep your floors protected. The innovative, self-straightening design means the posts stay upright and the crowd remains happy.Includes:
- (1) PRIME Conventional Post Stanchion - Urn Top (Set of 2)
- Urn style finial stanchion top
- Available in a variety of finish options to suit your desired look and needs
- Sold as a set of 2
- Smooth edged solid metal rings designed to ensure safety
- High-quality velvet cover rope
- Heavy, wide base adds stability
- Steel post provides security and durability
- Built-in rubber floor protectors keep floors safe
- Max. Rope Length: 8 Ft.
- Rope Included: No
- Base Type: Sloped Dome
- Finial (Top) Type: Urn/Crown
- Post Finish/Color: Smooth Black, Polished Stainless, Satin Stainless, Polished Brass
- Post Material: Steel
- For Use: Indoor Only
- Rubber Feet?: Yes
- Tapped Top Available?: N/A
- Height: 40"
- Base Diameter: 13.5"
- Post Diameter: 2”
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more