Cost-effective, durable and high-quality, these stanchions are the best choice in crowd control equipment at an economical price. The smooth edged metal ring belt was design to ensure safety of human life while the heavy, wide base and built-rubber floor protector keep your floors protected. The innovative, self-straightening design means the posts stay upright and the crowd remains happy.
This product ships in four weeks.Includes:
- (1) PRIME Conventional Post Stanchion - Urn Top (Set of 2)
- Urn style finial stanchion top
- Available in a variety of finish options to suit your desired look and needs
- Sold as a set of 2
- Smooth edged solid metal rings designed to ensure safety
- High-quality velvet cover rope
- Heavy, wide base adds stability
- Steel post provides security and durability
- Built-in rubber floor protectors keep floors safe
- Max. Rope Length: 8 Ft.
- Rope Included: No
- Base Type: Sloped Dome
- Finial (Top) Type: Urn/Crown
- Post Finish/Color: Smooth Black, Polished Stainless, Satin Stainless, Polished Brass
- Post Material: Steel
- For Use: Indoor Only
- Rubber Feet?: Yes
- Tapped Top Available?: N/A
- Height: 40"
- Base Diameter: 13.5"
- Post Diameter: 2”
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more