Our Crown Top post is ideal for contemporary environments where the style and sophistication of a traditional post & rope barrier is desired.
- (1) Crown Top Rope Stanchion with Sloped Base
- Optional Tapped Top to accept sign holders
- A variety of finishes available, using rust resistant high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Ropes sold separately.
- Height: 39”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Post Diameter: 2”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Max. Length Ropes: 5 Ft. (Heavy Duty Ropes) or 8 Ft. (Economy Ropes)
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
- Customer service
Awesome stanchions! They look and feel classy and elevate the room!
Generally, very happy with this stanchion. It looks professional and not overly corny. The quality is great which gives it a more regal feel. I am happy with this purchase!
Used these for an event and they were great; customer service saved me from a lot of trouble!
I got this in polished brass, which is their word for gold. They look awesome and the ropes look good too.
Great product we used it for the Toronto International Film Festival on the RED CARPET. The delivery was quick and in time for TIFF
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more