Keep your customers and audience informed with custom or standard messages printed on PRIME Sign Protector and Support Inserts. Available in multiple sizes with single and double-sided options. The high-quality options are printed on black styrene.
This product ships in four weeks.
- (1) PRIME Sign Protector and Support Inserts
- Choice option of 1/16" non-glare clear acrylic signage protector or 1/8" black sinatra backer for signage support
- Multiple sizes available
- To be used with PRIME Heavy Duty and PRIME Designer sign frames
- Single and double-sided option available
- Quick and easy to install
- White text engraved on black sign
- Adapter Cone Color: Black
- Insert Dimensions (W x H): 7"x11", 8.5"x11", 11"x14"
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more