Our Hand Sanitizer Mount for Stanchions is ideal for social distancing. Easy to assemble and attached, the Hand Sanitizer Dispenser is simple to screw on top of any of our signposts or retractable belt barrier stanchions. If you're looking for a quick and simple solution, we've made it as easy as possible to keep your customers safe and your business running.
(1) Sanitation Dispenser Attachment for Sign Posts or Stanchions
- Excellent for reopening in line with CDC guidelines about handwashing and sanitizing
- Ideal for use in banks, post offices, schools, airports, security checkpoints, and retail checkout lines
- Touch-free hand sanitizer dispenser with a bracket for both gel and foam refills
- Accepts 1200ml Purell® sanitizing gel refill for approximately 1075 uses; refills available from a variety of resellers
- Easy to assemble and compatible with most 2.5" stanchion posts
*Note: CCW products that are placed on top of stanchions are compatible with most stanchion brands but are NOT compatible with US Weight Century Stanchions or any stanchion with post diameter that is wider than 2.63"
- Product Type: Single
- Color: White
- Custom Dispenser available?: No
- Manufacturer’s Part Namer: SANDISP-AO
This dispenser was definitely helpful during this pandemic!
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more