You need a Post to keep your queue in line, but you don’t want to drill holes in your floors? Then the Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Conventional Post is the right fit for you! These stanchions maintain a semi-permanent queue line that will stay in place throughout the day. Choose the one with the urn top and you will have the option of adding signage to your post.
- Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Conventional Posts - Urn Top
- Easy to install and to remove
- Does not require drilling holes
- Requires Magnetic Floor Plate (sold separately)
- Maintains a semi-permanent queue line that will last throughout the day
- Multiple finishes available, some of which can be used outdoors (may require weatherproofing)
- Solid top surface
- Tap for Signage option available (SUB-TAP)
- Post Top Style: Urn Top
- Height: 41’’
- Post Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 6.25’’
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Customizable? Multiple finishes available + signage on the top
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: ST400MG
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more