You need a Post to keep your queue in line, but you don’t want to drill holes in your floors? Then the Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Conventional Post is the right fit for you! These stanchions maintain a semi-permanent queue line that will stay in place throughout the day. Choose the one with the urn top and you will have the option of adding signage to your post.
- Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Conventional Posts - Urn Top
- Easy to install and to remove
- Does not require drilling holes
- Requires Magnetic Floor Plate (sold separately)
- Maintains a semi-permanent queue line that will last throughout the day
- Multiple finishes available, some of which can be used outdoors (may require weatherproofing)
- Solid top surface
- Tap for Signage option available (SUB-TAP)
- Post Top Style: Urn Top
- Height: 41’’
- Post Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 6.25’’
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Customizable? Multiple finishes available + signage on the top
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: ST400MG
Latest from blog
What is a "Cash Wrap" and why does it matter for your retail store?
Small retailers with steep rents must make sure they're using these expensive commercial spaces as effectively (and efficiently) as possible. This is why "merchandising" has become an important pie...Read more
What Are Pop-Up Stores And How Can You Set One Up?
Shopping malls are out and pop-up stores are in! But...what's the difference? And how do you catch the momentum of this trend with your own retail space or products? We'll give you the scoop in thi...Read more
3 Important Ways Barricades Are Used In Construction Sites
In the construction industry, barricades like the ones for sale here at Crowd Control Warehouse are used for a number of basic safety objectives. For instance here are 3 of the general purposes for...Read more