You need a Post to keep your queue in line, but you don’t want to drill holes in your floors? Then the Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Conventional Post is the right fit for you! These stanchions maintain a semi-permanent queue line that will stay in place throughout the day. Choose the one with the urn top and you will have the option of adding signage to your post.
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Conventional Posts - Urn Top
- Easy to install and to remove
- Does not require drilling holes
- Requires Magnetic Floor Plate (sold separately)
- Maintains a semi-permanent queue line that will last throughout the day
- Multiple finishes available, some of which can be used outdoors (may require weatherproofing)
- Solid top surface
- Tap for Signage option available (SUB-TAP)
- Post Top Style: Urn Top
- Height: 41’’
- Post Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 6.25’’
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Customizable? Multiple finishes available + signage on the top
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: ST400MG
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more