Hunting for a more secure barrier for your customer queue lines? The Visiontron Post-N-Beam system might just be the right fit for you! The heavy-gauge aluminum, 1" x 2" beams can integrate with any Retracta-Belt, which gives you the option to purchase them as an add-on, or as a complete system with four-way receiving posts. Choose the post base (sold separately) and decide for a portable or a more permanent system which will provide you a solid and sturdy barrier for your queues!
- Visiontron Beam for Post-N-Beam System
- 1" x 2" heavy-gauge aluminum beams
- Available as add-on -- can be attached to any Retracta-Belt Post
- Approximately 15 degrees of swing in both directions allowed
- All beam finishes are suitable for outdoor use. When choosing a post, select an outdoor finish.
- Available in 48", 72", 94" length and you can choose from various finishes
- Locking EZ Off End Block (SUB-EZLOCK) available to lock beams in place (sold separately)
- Beam Dimensions: 1" x 2"
- Beam Material: Aluminum
- Length: 48", 72", 94"
- Customizable? Yes, choose your length and finish
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: BEAM
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more