Hunting for a more secure barrier for your customer queue lines? The Visiontron Post-N-Beam system might just be the right fit for you! The heavy-gauge aluminum, 1" x 2" beams can integrate with any Retracta-Belt, which gives you the option to purchase them as an add-on, or as a complete system with four-way receiving posts. Choose the post base (sold separately) and decide for a portable or a more permanent system which will provide you a solid and sturdy barrier for your queues!
- Visiontron Beam for Post-N-Beam System
- 1" x 2" heavy-gauge aluminum beams
- Available as add-on -- can be attached to any Retracta-Belt Post
- Approximately 15 degrees of swing in both directions allowed
- All beam finishes are suitable for outdoor use. When choosing a post, select an outdoor finish.
- Available in 48", 72", 94" length and you can choose from various finishes
- Locking EZ Off End Block (SUB-EZLOCK) available to lock beams in place (sold separately)
- Beam Dimensions: 1" x 2"
- Beam Material: Aluminum
- Length: 48", 72", 94"
- Customizable? Yes, choose your length and finish
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: BEAM
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more