Keep your customers and your wallet safe by offering them complementary recyclable bags for their wet umbrellas. The Visiontron Wet Umbrella Bag Stand is here to increase safety by preventing water from dripping through the building, thus reducing the chance of accidents. Style your stand according to your wishes, place it at the entrance and make sure that rainy days go slip-free.
- Wet umbrella bag stand, bracket, 2 packets of 100 bags
- 36" tall sign post with sloped base Black ABS Base Cover
- Solid aluminum and steel construction that ensures durability
- Wet umbrella bag bracket with or without 7"x11" acrylic sign with printed message
- (2) packets of 100 recyclable wet umbrella bags
- Bag refills sold separately
- A heavy 18 lb. base-weight that prevents stand from tipping
- Two standard base finishes and a variety of base styles and finishes to match your décor
- Ideal for use at entrances and hallways of malls, public institutions and any places with a high circulation of people
- Base Weight: 18 lbs.
- Post Height: 36"
- Post Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Aluminum or Polished Aluminum
- Acrylic Sign Dimensions: 7"x11"
- Bag Dimensions: 7” wide x 29” high
- Customizable? Yes, a variety of base styles and finishes available
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: UBS-601S & UB-601S
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more