Keep your customers and your wallet safe by offering them complementary recyclable bags for their wet umbrellas. The Visiontron Wet Umbrella Bag Stand is here to increase safety by preventing water from dripping through the building, thus reducing the chance of accidents. Style your stand according to your wishes, place it at the entrance and make sure that rainy days go slip-free.
This product ships in four weeks.
- Wet umbrella bag stand, bracket, 2 packets of 100 bags
- 36" tall sign post with sloped base Black ABS Base Cover
- Solid aluminum and steel construction that ensures durability
- Wet umbrella bag bracket with or without 7"x11" acrylic sign with printed message
- (2) packets of 100 recyclable wet umbrella bags
- Bag refills sold separately
- A heavy 18 lb. base-weight that prevents stand from tipping
- Two standard base finishes and a variety of base styles and finishes to match your décor
- Ideal for use at entrances and hallways of malls, public institutions and any places with a high circulation of people
- Base Weight: 18 lbs.
- Post Height: 36"
- Post Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Aluminum or Polished Aluminum
- Acrylic Sign Dimensions: 7"x11"
- Bag Dimensions: 7” wide x 29” high
- Customizable? Yes, a variety of base styles and finishes available
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: UBS-601S & UB-601S
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more