Keep your customers and your wallet safe by offering them complementary recyclable bags for their wet umbrellas. The Visiontron Wet Umbrella Bag Stand is here to increase safety by preventing water from dripping through the building, thus reducing the chance of accidents. Style your stand according to your wishes, place it at the entrance and make sure that rainy days go slip-free.
- Wet umbrella bag stand, bracket, 2 packets of 100 bags
- 36" tall sign post with sloped base Black ABS Base Cover
- Solid aluminum and steel construction that ensures durability
- Wet umbrella bag bracket with or without 7"x11" acrylic sign with printed message
- (2) packets of 100 recyclable wet umbrella bags
- Bag refills sold separately
- A heavy 18 lb. base-weight that prevents stand from tipping
- Two standard base finishes and a variety of base styles and finishes to match your décor
- Ideal for use at entrances and hallways of malls, public institutions and any places with a high circulation of people
- Base Weight: 18 lbs.
- Post Height: 36"
- Post Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Aluminum or Polished Aluminum
- Acrylic Sign Dimensions: 7"x11"
- Bag Dimensions: 7” wide x 29” high
- Customizable? Yes, a variety of base styles and finishes available
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: UBS-601S & UB-601S
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: How to Organize a School Event
Proper planning and organization for school events are important factors to help maintain safety for everyone involved. Whether you are orchestrating a large-scale college event, or something for y...Read more
Jersey Barrier Buying Guide
Table of contents History of Jersey barriers Plastic Jersey barriers Pros & cons of plastic Jersey barriers Concrete Jersey barriers Pros & cons of concrete Jersey barriers A Jersey barri...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more