Our WMX 140 Safety wall mounted belt barriers are the ideal solution for restricting access in corridors, warehouse aisles and loading bays. Eliminate the need for extra stanchions when space is limited. Simply connect to another stanchion or a compatible wall receiver. The WMX 140 Safety's tough ABS housing is designed for work environments and is available in six colors. Multiple mounting and belt end options make this one of the most versatile barrier systems available.
- (1) WMX 140 Safety Fixed or Magnetic Wall Mount Belt Barrier with your choice of belt color
- (1) Wall Receiver
- Multiple standard belt colors and messages available with optional custom colors and printing. (Call for customizations).
- ABS plastic protective case
- Built-in belt braking system to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Quick & easy assembly with fixed mounting
- Belt Length: 8.5 Ft.
- Belt Width: 2 inches
- Case type: Black and Yellow ABS case
- Mounting type: Magnetic or Fixed
- Receiver Type: Magnetic or Fixed
- For Use: Indoor and limited Outdoor
BELT COLOR AND MESSAGING OPTIONS
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@
*Custom Belts: All custom items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
- Height: 5.5”
- Case Weight: 1lb
- Depth: 3”
- Retractable Belt Length: 15’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
I bought the magnetic mount and it was super easy to install. Just stuck the magnets on the back.
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: How to Plan a Parade
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people gather for holiday fun or to enjoy community celebrations by attending local, state, or national parades. With March quickly approaching, many cities and...Read more