Our WMX 140 Safety wall mounted belt barriers are the ideal solution for restricting access in corridors, warehouse aisles and loading bays. Eliminate the need for extra stanchions when space is limited. Simply connect to another stanchion or a compatible wall receiver. The WMX 140 Safety's tough ABS housing is designed for work environments and is available in six colors. Multiple mounting and belt end options make this one of the most versatile barrier systems available.
- (1) WMX 140 Safety Fixed or Magnetic Wall Mount Belt Barrier with your choice of belt color
- (1) Wall Receiver
- Multiple standard belt colors and messages available with optional custom colors and printing. (Call for customizations).
- ABS plastic protective case
- Built-in belt braking system to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Quick & easy assembly with fixed mounting
- Belt Length: 8.5 Ft.
- Belt Width: 2 inches
- Case type: Black and Yellow ABS case
- Mounting type: Magnetic or Fixed
- Receiver Type: Magnetic or Fixed
- For Use: Indoor and limited Outdoor
BELT COLOR AND MESSAGING OPTIONS
*Custom Belts: All custom items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
- Height: 5.5”
- Case Weight: 1lb
- Depth: 3”
- Retractable Belt Length: 15’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
I bought the magnetic mount and it was super easy to install. Just stuck the magnets on the back.
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more