Innovative and versatile, Grabber Tubes are brightly visible during daylight hours. With two available height options, the Tube’s handle with caution tape provides an ideal way to protect hazardous off-road areas. This is only one among its many applications. Made from recycled, low-density polyethylene, the Tube’s unique handle design enables easy lifting, moving, and placement. Just add the rubber base over the stackable tube stem for immediate use.
Grabber Cone (Available in different sizes and reflective sheeting)
Rubber Base (if selected, available in 8 lbs,12 lbs and 18 lbs)
- Patented design allows for easy movement.
- Made of flexible, durable low-density polyethylene.
- UV inhibitors minimize fading of the bright orange colored mold throughout.
- Easy to transport and store.
- Extra-large flanged bottom supports the tube.
- Bases will not crush if run over. Composite construction offers strength and durability.
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards.
- Cone Height: 28”
- Base Weight: 8lbs, 12lbs and 18lbs
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more