- (1) 4.5" diameter Delineator Tube with two 3" reflective bands
- (1) 10 lb. Rubber Base
Features:Along with the wide-ranging variety of color options, the delineator posts include 3" reflective bands. These reflective bands or tape cuffs allow you to increase visibility in even low lighting and rubber bases ensure these posts stay upright and in place. In addition to accommodating plastic chains or caution tape, the handles at the top also make delineators convenient to move around when needs fluctuate.
- Detachable base made out of strong, heavy-duty vulcanized rubber. Vulcanized rubber is built to last and take a beating, yet sturdy enough at 10 lbs. to not easily tip over
- Strong, ergonomic molded handle speeds up placement on job. Fits two hands to make lifting with base easier when the delineator and the base are attached.
- 3" high-intensity bands for visibility and meets night visibility requirements
- Easily string caution tape and chain through handles.
- Recessed area to protect sheeting
|Post Size:||45" Tall, with handle grip on the top of the post, 4.5" diameter|
|Reflective Collars:||3" Tall, two reflective collars per each delineator post|
|Post Material:||Low-Density Polyethylene Plastic|
|Rubber Base Material:||Vulcanized Rubber, 15"x17"|
|Rubber Base Weight:||10 lbs., Outdoor, Weatherproof|
|Post Colors:||Lime Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Black, Blue|
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR
- The base is made out of vulcanized rubber for the utmost heavy-duty protection to withstand the harshest weather conditions when used outdoors
Delineator Handle + Material
- traffic control
- bicycle lane
We bought this to improve traffic control in our are and it definitely helped us!
The delineators were very helpful in keeping the bicycle lane safe. Great item and very durable!
This product was exactly as it was described on their webpage. It shipped on time, was easy to assemble and works just as how it should be. Awesome product!
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more