Check out the 7’ long, thick walled, plastic barricade with steel legs and feet – the Plasticade CrowdCade Deluxe! Extra durable, with a 50% thicker double wall panel, this barricade is known for its superior stability, as well as a compact stacking design. Featuring a Unique Quick-Change System, you can easily add, remove and change sign inserts on this unit. Take a look and enjoy all the options that the CrowdCade Deluxe has to offer!
The Anti-trip, flat steel feet and tamper-resistant locks make these barricades perfect for ensuring safe passage of pedestrians through construction zones and work sites. The feet can be rotated and locked for easy, compact storage. The unique Quick-Change™ system makes it easy to insert signs if required.
Plasticade Crowd Cade Deluxe Plastic Barricade
- Sturdy and extra durable - 50% thicker double wall panel, prevents warping or bending
- Superior stability, stands up to large crowds - steel legs are integrated with barricade panel, preventing tip-over
- Anti-trip, flat steel feet are securely welded to steel legs
- Feet rotate and lock for compact stacking
- Molded-in lugs keep units from sliding when stacked
- Tamper resistant locking hooks create strong connections – to prevent in-line barricades from being pulled apart
- Double locking hooks accommodate various configurations - units pivot on hooks and adjust to uneven ground
- Unique Quick-Change™ system makes it easy to insert signs; signs held in by stay tabs™; on both sides of barricade; holes for bolting signs if required
- Compact stacking: 22 units can be stacked on one pallet sized 89"L x 44"W x 49"H
- Available in OSHA approved orange and white
Barricade Locking and Feet Detail:
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 86.25”L x 42”H li>
- Connected length: 7’
- Weight: 35 lbs. with feet
- Feet Weight: 5 lbs.ea.
- Sign Insert Size: 29.5” W x 26” H; 4 mm (3/16” thick); corrugated plastic sign material recommended
- Color: Orange & White
- Customizable? Custom colors available
I have bought many plastic barricades before and these have held up the most to abuse and constantly being run over! Highly recommended!
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more