Looking for a lightweight, but strong and durable plastic barricade? You have come to the right place! The Plasticade CrowdCade is sturdy, thick and stable on uneven ground. Its 6’ length allows you to secure a great area, while the holes on one side allow you to add signs to your crowd control unit. Orange, white or custom colored, it is up to you!
Plasticade CrowdCade Plastic Barricade
- Sturdy, and durable - thick, double wall panel
- Stable, recycled rubber feet, securely attached to panel, no risk of breaking off
- Feet rotate flat for stacking
- Molded-in lugs keep units from sliding when stacked
- Tamper resistant linking bracket – to prevent in-line barricades from being pulled apart
- Linking bracket accommodates various configurations - units pivot on bracket and adjust to uneven ground
- Panels on both sides for retro-reflective sheeting
- Holes for bolting on signs (one side)
- Available in orange and white
Barricade Locking and Feet Detail:
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 74”L x 39.5”H li>
- Connected length: 6’
- Weight: 32 lbs. with feet
- Feet Weight: 9.5 lbs.ea.
- Sheeting Area: 5.5” x 51”
- Retro-reflective Sheeting: Striped sheeting in engineer grade or high intensity prismatic grade
- Sign Size: 5.5” x 51”
- Color: Orange & White
- Customizable? Custom colors available
This is an awesome product. Fairly lightweight yet durable.
These are my favorite barricades to work with. Plastic means the people can't ruin them and neither can the rain!
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more