Looking for a lightweight, but strong and durable plastic barricade? You have come to the right place! The Plasticade CrowdCade is sturdy, thick and stable on uneven ground. Its 6’ length allows you to secure a great area, while the holes on one side allow you to add signs to your crowd control unit. Orange, white or custom colored, it is up to you!
Plasticade CrowdCade Plastic Barricade
- Sturdy, and durable - thick, double wall panel
- Stable, recycled rubber feet, securely attached to panel, no risk of breaking off
- Feet rotate flat for stacking
- Molded-in lugs keep units from sliding when stacked
- Tamper resistant linking bracket – to prevent in-line barricades from being pulled apart
- Linking bracket accommodates various configurations - units pivot on bracket and adjust to uneven ground
- Panels on both sides for retro-reflective sheeting
- Holes for bolting on signs (one side)
- Available in orange and white
Barricade Locking and Feet Detail:
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 74”L x 39.5”H li>
- Connected length: 6’
- Weight: 32 lbs. with feet
- Feet Weight: 9.5 lbs.ea.
- Sheeting Area: 5.5” x 51”
- Retro-reflective Sheeting: Striped sheeting in engineer grade or high intensity prismatic grade
- Sign Size: 5.5” x 51”
- Color: Orange & White
- Customizable? Custom colors available
This is an awesome product. Fairly lightweight yet durable.
These are my favorite barricades to work with. Plastic means the people can't ruin them and neither can the rain!
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more