The L-Shaped Concrete Jersey Barriers, featuring forklift slots, are made of reinforced concrete, which makes them durable and long-lasting. They are easy to relocate and perfect for ensuring the safety of construction workers, as well the general public. These heavy duty barriers are L-shaped and come in various sizes, colors, as well as finishes.
- (1) L-Shaped Concrete Jersey Barrier
- Made of reinforced concrete
- Maximum durability combined with minimum maintenance requirements
- Feature forklift knockouts
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Meet the ASTM C33 and ASTM C150 aggregate standards
- Water-repellent sealer treatment
- L-shaped design
- Available in multiple sizes, colors, and finishes
- Custom Colors and Textures available upon request.
- Ideal for ensuring public safety and priority, as well as for keeping construction workers safe from oncoming vehicles
This concrete barricade has a minimum compressive strength of 5,000 psi and meets ASTM standards. It is effectively used in blocking roadways or in airports and is designed to withstand pressures without distortion.
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 96"L x 24"W x 34"H, 120"L x 24"W x 34"H, or 144"L x 24"W x 34"H
- Design: L-shaped
- Color: Sand Tan, Dove Gray, or Light Brown
- Finish: LSB, Etch, Perma Stone, or Dura Brite
- Customizable? Size, color, and finish
Latest from blog
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more