The L-Shaped Concrete Jersey Barriers, featuring forklift slots, are made of reinforced concrete, which makes them durable and long-lasting. They are easy to relocate and perfect for ensuring the safety of construction workers, as well the general public. These heavy duty barriers are L-shaped and come in various sizes, colors, as well as finishes.
- (1) L-Shaped Concrete Jersey Barrier
- Made of reinforced concrete
- Maximum durability combined with minimum maintenance requirements
- Feature forklift knockouts
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Meet the ASTM C33 and ASTM C150 aggregate standards
- Water-repellent sealer treatment
- L-shaped design
- Available in multiple sizes, colors, and finishes
- Custom Colors and Textures available upon request.
- Ideal for ensuring public safety and priority, as well as for keeping construction workers safe from oncoming vehicles
This concrete barricade has a minimum compressive strength of 5,000 psi and meets ASTM standards. It is effectively used in blocking roadways or in airports and is designed to withstand pressures without distortion.
*All items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved. Customer is responsible for the offloading of the product without driver assistance.
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 96"L x 24"W x 34"H, 120"L x 24"W x 34"H, or 144"L x 24"W x 34"H
- Design: L-shaped
- Color: Sand Tan, Dove Gray, or Light Brown
- Finish: LSB, Etch, Perma Stone, or Dura Brite
- Customizable? Size, color, and finish
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more