Made of concrete with steel rebar reinforcement, these barriers are designed to be used for providing perimeter security. Featuring forklift knockouts, they are easy to relocate, while their reinforcement makes them vandalism and corrosion resistant. These barriers come in three different sizes and multiple color and finish options.
(1) Curved Concrete Jersey Barrier
- Made of reinforced concrete
- Steel rebar reinforcement
- Work as stand-alone units; can also be aligned end-to-end
- Corrosion and vandalism resistant
- Feature forklift knockouts
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Curved design>
- Available in multiple sizes, colors, and finishes
- Ideal for providing perimeter security, such as a continuous security wall, roadblock, or traffic barrier
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 96"L x 24"W x 34"H, 120"L x 24"W x 34"H, or 144"L x 24"W x 34"H
- Design: Curved
- Color: Sand Tan, Dove Gray, or Light Brown
- Finish: LSB, Etch, Perma Stone, or Dura Brite
- Customizable? Size, color, and finish
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more