The Plain Concrete Jersey Barriers are durable, long lasting and highly practical. They ensure the safety of your workers, as well as the public in general, while also minimizing vehicle damage in the event of a collision. This product is easily portable and don’t require special maintenance. It is available in a variety of sizes, colors, and finishes.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product. Consignee must be able to off load product at delivery. No liftgate possible*
Plain Concrete Jersey Barriers
- Made of reinforced concrete
- Maximum durability and minimum maintenance requirements
- Minimize vehicle damage in the event of a collision
- Feature forklift slots
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Meet the ASTM C33 and ASTM C150 aggregate standards
- Available in multiple sizes, colors, and finishes
- Ideal for ensuring public safety and security, as well as for keeping construction workers safe from oncoming vehicles
*All items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 96"L x 27"W x 32"H, 120"L x 27"W x 32"H, or 144"L x 27"W x 32"H
- Color: Sand Tan, Dove Gray, or Light Brown
- Finish: LSB, Etch, Perma Stone, or Dura Brite
- Customizable? Size, color, and finish
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more