The Plain Concrete Jersey Barriers are durable, long lasting and highly practical. They ensure the safety of your workers, as well as the public in general, while also minimizing vehicle damage in the event of a collision. This product is easily portable and don’t require special maintenance. It is available in a variety of sizes, colors, and finishes.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product. Consignee must be able to off load product at delivery. No liftgate possible*
Plain Concrete Jersey Barriers
- Made of reinforced concrete
- Maximum durability and minimum maintenance requirements
- Minimize vehicle damage in the event of a collision
- Feature forklift slots
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Meet the ASTM C33 and ASTM C150 aggregate standards
- Available in multiple sizes, colors, and finishes
- Ideal for ensuring public safety and security, as well as for keeping construction workers safe from oncoming vehicles
*All items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved. Customer is responsible for the offloading of the product without driver assistance.
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 96"L x 27"W x 32"H, 120"L x 27"W x 32"H, or 144"L x 27"W x 32"H
- Color: Sand Tan, Dove Gray, or Light Brown
- Finish: LSB, Etch, Perma Stone, or Dura Brite
- Customizable? Size, color, and finish
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more