Keep a safe and secure work environment with Plasticade PVC Traffic Cones. They help ensure the safety and well-being of your workers, and that of pedestrians and motorists. Designed to maximize safety and efficiency for construction personnel. Increase the visibility of your work site in a manner that is cost-effective and practical. Durable and reboundable. Available in three height options. Customize the cones with your company logo.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL CONES. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
- (1) Traffic Cone with Molded Base
Cone Bars Available, sold separately
- High visibility PVC injection molded cones.
- Fluorescent orange color is molded throughout resists fading. Provides high visibility protection.
- One piece design. The cone is permanently molded to black base and will not separate when hit by a vehicle.
- Rubber base designed to grip the road.
- Designed with hand grip at top.
- Recessed collars keep sheeting free from scratches.
- Increased stability. Will not be blown over.
- Stackable for easy transport and storage. No sticking when removed.
- Available in 36" (10 or 12 lbs.), 28" (7 or 10 lbs.), and 18" (3 lbs.)
- Cone is available with or without high intensity prismatic white collars. 3M® collars have excellent wide angle retro-reflectivity.
- Stenciling available
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards
- Cone and Base Composition: PVC - polyvinyl Chloride
- Color: Orange
- Reflective Sheeting: High Intensity White Collars 4” and 6
- Rubber Bases Weight: 10 lb., 16 lb., or 30 lb.
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more