Minimum Order Quantity of 14
The future of traffic cone is here and it is brightly fluorescent, stable and environmentally friendly. The Enviro-Cone keeps more plastic from entering our landfills. Designed to withstand an impact with the tires of most vehicles, the tough, durable material construct is recyclable even after impact. Simply reshape and reuse. If a cone stem becomes unusable, simply reorder the stem and reuse the base. No need to buy the entire cone again. Save money and nature with The Enviro-Cone.
(1) Traffic Cone with Rubber Base
- Made with low-density polyethylene.
- Environmentally-friendly. The Enviro-Cone is recyclable.
- Can withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures with no loss in functionality.
- Durable. No cracking or breaking.
- Highly visible. Has broader surface area than cones of similar height and weight.
- 3M reflective collars assure superior performance in low light and nighttime conditions.
- Retains color through the use of ultraviolet stabilizers and low-density polyethylene (LDPE). This increases product life.
- Stable with 80% of the weight in the base. More stable than other traditional 7 lb. or 10 lb. PVC cones
- Available sheeted and unsheeted.
- Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Color: Orange and Lime
- Height: Available in 18”, 28” and 36”
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Weight: 3 lbs., 7 lbs., 10 lbs. and 12 lbs.
Latest from blog
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more