The future of traffic cone is here and it is brightly fluorescent, stable and environmentally friendly. The Enviro-Cone keeps more plastic from entering our landfills. Designed to withstand an impact with the tires of most vehicles, the tough, durable material construct is recyclable even after impact. Simply reshape and reuse. If a cone stem becomes unusable, simply reorder the stem and reuse the base. No need to buy the entire cone again. Save money and nature with The Enviro-Cone.
(1) Traffic Cone with Rubber Base
- Made with low-density polyethylene.
- Environmentally-friendly. The Enviro-Cone is recyclable.
- Can withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures with no loss in functionality.
- Durable. No cracking or breaking.
- Highly visible. Has broader surface area than cones of similar height and weight.
- 3M reflective collars assure superior performance in low light and nighttime conditions.
- Retains color through the use of ultraviolet stabilizers and low-density polyethylene (LDPE). This increases product life.
- Stable with 80% of the weight in the base. More stable than other traditional 7 lb. or 10 lb. PVC cones
- Available sheeted and unsheeted.
- Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Color: Orange and Lime
- Height: Available in 18”, 28” and 36”
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Weight: 3 lbs., 7 lbs., 10 lbs. and 12 lbs.
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades. When buying steel barricades, this chart will help as you select a barricade t...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more