Are you wondering which post to choose? Conventional Posts have been used for decades now and they still add a prestigious look to any décor. The Visiontron Mini Socket Mounted Conventional Post is what you need! Easy to assemble and use, with a minimum impact to your floors, elegant and stylish – what more could you possibly need?
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Mini Socket Mounted Conventional Posts - Ball Top
- Only requires a 2" deep hole and approximately 10 minutes for installation
- Multiple anchor options –suitable for various floor materials including terrazzo, tile, wood and cement
- Mini socket bought separately
- Posts easily removed from the socket
- Flush-mounted sockets which are more visually appealing on the floor surface when posts are removed
- Internal spring-loaded assembly which allows the post to lean about 10 degrees in any direction, which makes it more resistant to accidental collisions and bumps
- Nylon disc which protects the end of the post and the floor surface from getting damaged due to post movement
- Rotates 350 degrees, so you can align your ropes and easily change the queue configuration
- Choose your finish, some finishes can be used outdoors (may require weatherproofing)
- Post Top Style: Ball Top
- Height: 40.25’’
- Post Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 2’’
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Customizable? Multiple finishes available
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: ST500MS
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more