Are you wondering which post to choose? Conventional Posts have been used for decades now and they still add a prestigious look to any décor. The Visiontron Mini Socket Mounted Conventional Post is what you need! Easy to assemble and use, with a minimum impact to your floors, elegant and stylish – what more could you possibly need?
- Visiontron Mini Socket Mounted Conventional Posts - Ball Top
- Only requires a 2" deep hole and approximately 10 minutes for installation
- Multiple anchor options –suitable for various floor materials including terrazzo, tile, wood and cement
- Mini socket bought separately
- Posts easily removed from the socket
- Flush-mounted sockets which are more visually appealing on the floor surface when posts are removed
- Internal spring-loaded assembly which allows the post to lean about 10 degrees in any direction, which makes it more resistant to accidental collisions and bumps
- Nylon disc which protects the end of the post and the floor surface from getting damaged due to post movement
- Rotates 350 degrees, so you can align your ropes and easily change the queue configuration
- Choose your finish, some finishes can be used outdoors (may require weatherproofing)
- Post Top Style: Ball Top
- Height: 40.25’’
- Post Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 2’’
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Customizable? Multiple finishes available
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: ST500MS
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more