Our stanchion ropes pair with classic stanchion posts for an elegant crowd control solution, well-suited for VIP and formal events. Choose from a variety of lengths and colors for this velvet-styled rope. Attractive snap ends attach easily to the stanchion post loops, and come in a variety of finishes to accommodate any special event’s look and feel. A sturdy cotton core ensures these ropes maintains the intended draping effect for a sophisticated red carpet look.
- Includes (1) Heavy Duty Velvet Rope
- UPSCALE CROWD CONTROL: Our Premium Heavy Duty Velvet Hanging Ropes are the ideal choice when you are looking for high quality, durability and luxury.
- HEAVY DUTY: These ropes are made from 1.5 Inch diameter heavy duty cotton core to provide graceful draping while remaining strong and long lasting. Covered in plush, stain-resistant velvet in your choice of colors.
- MULTI PURPOSE: These stanchion post ropes are the perfect solution for car shows, grand openings, VIP events, red carpet, luxury restaurants, movie thaters, and hotels. Ideal for glamming up a high end space.
- MORE COLOR OPTIONS: Multiple styles of ropes. Our Velvet ropes come in many colors to customize the space for any occasion - Red, Black, Green, Blue, Dark Blue, Maroon, Grey, Orange, Brown and Purple.
Check Out Our Blog
Pink Rope <3
I love this color! It feels sturdy and looks elegant. Highly recommended!
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more