Conventional Posts never go out of fashion. The exclusive Visiontron Mini Socket Mounted Conventional Post is easy to install and keep your queue in place. It has a minimal surface impact to your floors and is suitable for a wide range of materials and depths. If you choose this, you will have a post which is not only easy to use, but also timeless when it comes to style and design.
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Mini Socket Mounted Conventional Posts - Urn Top
- Only requires a 2" deep hole and approximately 10 minutes for installation
- Multiple anchor options –suitable for various floor materials including terrazzo, tile, wood and cement
- Mini socket bought separately
- Posts easily removed from the socket
- Flush-mounted sockets which are more visually appealing on the floor surface when posts are removed
- Internal spring-loaded assembly which allows the post to lean about 10 degrees in any direction, which makes it more resistant to accidental collisions and bumps
- Nylon disc which protects the end of the post and the floor surface from getting damaged due to post movement
- Rotates 350 degrees, so you can align your ropes and easily change the queue configuration
- Some finishes can be used outdoors (may require weatherproofing)
- The option of adding signage on the top available
- Post Top Style: Urn Top
- Height: 38.5’’
- Post Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 2’’
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Customizable? Multiple finishes available + signage on the top
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: ST400MS
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more