Quick, easy and safe to deploy, the ADA Traffic Barricade Wall is the ideal choice for pedestrian traffic control. ADA Traffic Barricade Wall creates a continuous hand guided safe passage that is ideal for the blind. Fast and easy to set up with step-n-deploy legs make setup. The durable double walled, non-flexible, lightweight design makes the ADA Wall easy to lift and simple to connect. The ten molded-in vertical windows reduce wind load, add strength and stability, and reduce overall weight of the ADA Wall.
Includes: (1) Traffic Barricade Wall
- Ergonomic handrail provides a comfortable and secure guide through the work zone.
- Two step-n-deploy legs make deployment quick, easy and safe.
- Locations for two (2) barricade lights.
- Four (4) molded-in Stacking lugs for secure transport and storage.
- Two standard colors available: Orange and White. Custom colors available upon request (Minimum Order Quantities apply).
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading.
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene.
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation.
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting.
- Blow molded connectors provide strength and flexibility.
- Ten molded-on vertical windows reduce wind load, add strength and stability and reduce the overall weight of the Urbanite.
- Two recessed areas measuring 8” wide x 53’’ long on each side of the Urbanite accommodate sponsorship or advertising of an event.
- Linked ADA Walls can be rotated ≈120°
- ASH Tested, Passed, Eligible as Longitudinal Channelizing Device, TL-3.
- Composition:UV Stabilized Polyethylene Plastic
- Colors: Orange and White
- Height: 38” (96.52cm)
- Width: 3” (7.62cm)
- Length: 72” (182.88cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.43 kg)
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: How to Plan a Parade
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people gather for holiday fun or to enjoy community celebrations by attending local, state, or national parades. With March quickly approaching, many cities and...Read more