Quick, easy and safe to deploy, the ADA Traffic Barricade Wall is the ideal choice for pedestrian traffic control. ADA Traffic Barricade Wall creates a continuous hand guided safe passage that is ideal for the blind. Fast and easy to set up with step-n-deploy legs make setup. The durable double walled, non-flexible, lightweight design makes the ADA Wall easy to lift and simple to connect. The ten molded-in vertical windows reduce wind load, add strength and stability, and reduce overall weight of the ADA Wall.
Includes: (1) Traffic Barricade Wall
- Ergonomic handrail provides a comfortable and secure guide through the work zone.
- Two step-n-deploy legs make deployment quick, easy and safe.
- Locations for two (2) barricade lights.
- Four (4) molded-in Stacking lugs for secure transport and storage.
- Two standard colors available: Orange and White. Custom colors available upon request (Minimum Order Quantities apply).
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading.
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene.
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation.
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting.
- Blow molded connectors provide strength and flexibility.
- Ten molded-on vertical windows reduce wind load, add strength and stability and reduce the overall weight of the Urbanite.
- Two recessed areas measuring 8” wide x 53’’ long on each side of the Urbanite accommodate sponsorship or advertising of an event.
- Linked ADA Walls can be rotated ≈120°
- ASH Tested, Passed, Eligible as Longitudinal Channelizing Device, TL-3.
- Composition:UV Stabilized Polyethylene Plastic
- Colors: Orange and White
- Height: 38” (96.52cm)
- Width: 3” (7.62cm)
- Length: 72” (182.88cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.43 kg)
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more