The Tensabarrier 890 Slimline Post is a traditional model seen in high-traffic areas. Sporting a thinner design while still featuring the same length and high-quality belt, the Tensabarrier Slimline Post offers a stylish and contemporary look to your queue layout. Easy to move into position, while not taking up a lot of floor space, the Slimline 890 is the most popular Tensabarrier post model, which has proven useful and durable both indoors and outdoors.
Tensabarrier 890 Slimline Tensabarrier Post - 7.5 Ft. Belt
- Belts retract slowly and safely; made of woven polyester, the belts are strong enough to last the lifetime of the post
- Four point connection
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over
- Mild steel Tensabrrier®, making them more robust than aluminum alternatives
- Accommodates a full range of accessories to allow optimum use of space; has the capacity for an extensive array of sign holders & pamphlet dispensers
- All Cassettes have an anti-tamper tape end that prevents the webbing detaching accidentally from the post when pulled out and connected
- Patented Tensator centrifugal breaking system to make the Tensabarrier® the safest barrier on the market
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
- Lowest leading edge base on the market enables accessible environment for people with mobility issues
- Available in a complete selection of colors & finishes
- Used in hotels, banks, airports, theaters, railway stations, theme parks, movie theaters and many other high-traffic areas
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Post Height: 38’’
- Post Tube Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 14’’
- Webbing Material: Heavy Duty Woven Polyester
- Webbing Width: 2’’
- Webbing Length: 7’6’’
- Webbing End Type: Standard Anti-Tamper
- Webbing End Color: Black
- Customizable? Multiple finishes and belt colors available
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more