Our best selling polished stainless steel belt barrier stanchions in a 7.5 Ft belt at an industry leading price! These are designed for effective crowd control and public guidance on an economical budget without compromising quality. Use these stanchions to direct traffic, form lines or block off restricted areas.
- (1) Polished Stainless Steel post retractable belt barrier with your choice of belt color
- Belt Colors available: Black, Red, Blue or Black & Yellow Diagonal Stripes
- Polished Stainless Steel finish, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@crowdcontrolwa
- Belt Length: 7.5 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Number of Belts: Single (1)
- Base Type: Galvanized Steel
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Finish/Color: Polished Stainless Steel
- Slow Braking: Yes
- For Use: Indoor
- Custom Belt Available?: No
- Rubber Feet?: Yes
- Compatibility: Universal – compatible with all major brands
- ADA Compliant?: No
- Height: 40”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
- belt barriers
Excellent Crowd Control stanchions- easy to assemble, takes no time
Just like the airport or the aquarium! Looks so professional.
Looks good, thank you
Posts with belt
Awesome! Very happy with my purchase. At first I didnt like that you cant get a post without a belt but now that I have it, I am glad that there is an extra just in case!
Really great stanchion, All around good experience
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more