Our best selling belt barrier stanchions with a 10' ft belt at an industry leading price! These are designed for effective crowd control and public guidance on an economical budget without compromising quality. Use these stanchions to direct traffic, form lines or block off restricted areas.
- (1) Stainless Steel post retractable belt barrier with your choice of belt color
- Multiple belt colors available
- Stainless Steel finish on rust resistant, high quality steel
- Full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Built-in belt brake system to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Quick & easy assembly. No tools required.
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@crowdcontrolwa
- Belt Length: 10 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Number of Belts: Single (1)
- Base Type: Galvanized Steel
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Finish/Color: Polished Stainless Steel
- Slow Braking: Yes
- For Use: Indoor
- Custom Belt Available?: Yes
- Base: Concrete-filled with Metal Case
- Rubber Floor Protector?: Yes
- Compatibility: Universal – compatible with all major brands
- ADA Compliant?: No
- Height: 40”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
- belt barrier
- belt barriers
These are excellent crowd control barriers with a nice retracting belt. The base is nice and heavy so nothing tips.
Overall, these were extremely helpful for my business. I think they look good an functioned really well.
This is a high quality product that has aided in keeping our store organized.
When we received these, I was worried about the assembly but there was nothing to worry about! They were very simple to put together and they look really high quality.
Amazing quality- I am thrilled with the items and would recommend this to anyone.
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse Announces New Products and Discounts for Getting Back to School
While students are shopping for notebooks, pens and binders to get ready to go back to school this fall, superintendents and school facilities managers are getting their back to school purchases in...Read more