Our best selling belt barrier stanchions with a 12' ft belt at an industry leading price! These are designed for effective crowd control and public guidance on an economical budget without compromising quality. Use these stanchions to direct traffic, form lines or block off restricted areas.
- (1) Polished Stainless Steel post retractable belt barrier with your choice of belt color
- Belt Colors available: Black, Red, Dark Green, Blue, Florescent Yellow, Black & Yellow Diagonal Stripes or Yellow with "CAUTION - DO NOT ENTER" in Black Text
- Polished Stainless Steel finish, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@crowdcontrolwa
- Belt Length: 12 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Number of Belts: Single (1)
- Base Type: Galvanized Steel
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Finish/Color: Black Powder Coat/Polished Stainless Steel
- Slow Braking: Yes
- For Use: Indoor
- Custom Belt Available?: No
- Rubber Feet?: Yes
- Compatibility: Universal – compatible with all major brands
- ADA Compliant?: No
- Height: 40”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
- crowd control
excellent all around- i would recommend this plus the wall receiver if you need it to go straight to the wall like we do.
I like this model, we needed an update and these were affordable and look just as good if not better than our old ones!
Awesome experience with this order, great heavy post, not cheap quality at all even though it is the lowest price
I am very pleased with the look of these. They are standard and high caliber stanchions.
impressed with how sleek this looks. It adds a lot of organization to a room. Very needed and high quality, especially considering the price
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more