The Tensabarrier SA1 Stowaway Post enables a 50’ highly visible safety barrier to be established in a matter of seconds. Compact and lightweight, and featuring a storage bag when you purchase 4, this kit is easy to store and transport. The transportability of this product makes it deal for construction, maintenance, janitorial work, and other jobs where the location of hazards or restricted areas can move with the job.
No custom printing is available for this item.
Tensabarrier SA1 Stowaway Post
- Solid physical barrier; perfect for establishing safety barriers
- The four post Stowaway® Tensabarrier® kit, featuring four posts and four bases, allows you to quickly set up a 50′ perimeter
- The storage bag fits easily in a car truck or closet; holds the complete selection of sign holders & leaflet dispensers
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to store and transport
- Originally patented Tensator centrifugal breaking system making it the safest retractable belt barrier
- Finish options: Plastic White, Plastic Blue, Plastic Red, Plastic Yellow and Plastic Black
- Weather resistant
- Kit: 4 posts and 4 bases
- Finish: 5 finish options
- Webbing: Multiple options
- Customizable? A range of finishes and colors available + standard printed messages
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more