You are satisfied with the Retracta-Belt stanchions, but you wish for something more stylish? The Visiontron Retracta-Belt Thin Line Posts include all the same features, but the post is slimmer, which gives a more modern look and feel. The classic design of a 2" diameter post and a slightly larger 2.5" diameter head blends right in with any similar shaped posts, and the belt end integrates with almost any other manufacturer's post. Choose the Visiontron Thin Line Post and control the crowd with elegance!
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Retracta-Belt Thin Line Post - 10 Ft. Belt
- High-impact polycarbonate material that greatly increases durability
- A redesigned braking system which makes this post the safest on the market
- Patent pending rotary damper technology that ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at any length
- Smooth Black or Polished Chrome finishes available
- Choose from a variety of belt color options
- Heavy 24 pound base with rubber floor protectors
- Universal belt clip & end that allows integration with many other manufacturers’ units
- Post Height: 39’’
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Weight: 24 lbs
- Post Finish: Smooth Black or Polished Chrome
- Customizable? Yes, choose finish
- Warranty: 10 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 390PC & 391SB
Latest from blog
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more
Colored Barricades For Specific Safety Needs
Crowd Control Warehouse sells a wide variety of powder coated color barricades for customers who want the added protective coating as well as the ability to use a custom color. There are many reaso...Read more
How delineator posts can keep repurposed parking lots and curbside pick up zones safe.
Organizing a parking lot layout in a safe and navigable way is no small task. Perhaps this is why 60,000 injuries and 500 deaths come about from parking lot accidents each year, according to the Na...Read more