Designed and engineered to last, this Watchtower Delineator system is one of the best tools you can get to protect people around construction and work zones. It increases the visibility of your work site fast and easy to ensure the safety of valued workers, motorists and pedestrians. Constructed of durable polyethylene. Available in two sizes.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL DELINEATORS. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
- (1) Delineator Tube
Optional Rubber Base
- Strong handle has ergonomic grip for easy placement and pick-up.
- Dome cap provides strength and durability.
- Caution tape slides through handle with ease.
- Available in two sizes.
- Recessed areas accept two bands of sheeting to protect retroreflective sheeting from rips and scratches.
- Bright orange for visibility.
- Flange on bottom grabs base for tight fit.
- Purchase with or without reflective bands.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Color: Orange
- Retroreflective Bands: Available in all grades of white and yellow. 3” and 4”
- Post Diameter: 4”
- Weight: 28” (33.6” with handle) Delineator: 1.25 lbs. / 42” (47” with handle) Delineator: 1.7 lbs.
- Rubber Bases Weight: 8 lbs., 10 lbs., 12 lbs. and 18 lbs.
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more