Designed and engineered to last, this Watchtower Delineator system is one of the best tools you can get to protect people around construction and work zones. It increases the visibility of your work site fast and easy to ensure the safety of valued workers, motorists and pedestrians. Constructed of durable polyethylene. Available in two sizes.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL DELINEATORS. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
- (1) Delineator Tube
Optional Rubber Base
- Strong handle has ergonomic grip for easy placement and pick-up.
- Dome cap provides strength and durability.
- Caution tape slides through handle with ease.
- Available in two sizes.
- Recessed areas accept two bands of sheeting to protect retroreflective sheeting from rips and scratches.
- Bright orange for visibility.
- Flange on bottom grabs base for tight fit.
- Purchase with or without reflective bands.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Color: Orange
- Retroreflective Bands: Available in all grades of white and yellow. 3” and 4”
- Post Diameter: 4”
- Weight: 28” (33.6” with handle) Delineator: 1.25 lbs. / 42” (47” with handle) Delineator: 1.7 lbs.
- Rubber Bases Weight: 8 lbs., 10 lbs., 12 lbs. and 18 lbs.
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more