Designed to minimize damage to vehicles in the event of a vehicular collision, the Water-Wall Barrier is an economic and easy to install crash barrier system. Ideal for providing protection at public surroundings, construction sites and work-zones on roads and highways. For added privacy and security, the Water-Wall can be equipped with an optional chain-link fence. Stackable for easy movement and storage.
Includes: (1) Water-Wall Water Filled Barrier
- Constructed with durable polyethylene plastic. Minimized cracking and breaking.
- Optional link fencing system available
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water.
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points.
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections.
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process. Includes twist-lock plastic cap.
- Tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns.
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together.
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at the bottom allow for easy movement and transport.
- Standard colors are orange/red or white - additional colors available upon request.
- Weight Empty: 80 lbs. (36.29 kg)
- Weight Filled: 1,110 lbs. (503.49 kg)
- Length: 6' (182.88 m)
- Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Height: 32" (81.28 cm)
- Material: Linear low-density polyethylene
- Color: Orange or White
NCHRP 350 Approval:
TL-1: Longitudinal Barrier – HSA-10 / B-130
TL-2: Longitudinal Barricade – HSA-10 / WZ-224
TL-3: Barricade – HSA-10 / WZ-224
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more