Designed to minimize damage to vehicles in the event of a vehicular collision, the Water-Wall Barrier is an economic and easy to install crash barrier system. Ideal for providing protection at public surroundings, construction sites and work-zones on roads and highways. For added privacy and security, the Water-Wall can be equipped with an optional chain-link fence. Stackable for easy movement and storage.
Includes: (1) Water-Wall Water Filled Barrier
- Constructed with durable polyethylene plastic. Minimized cracking and breaking.
- Optional link fencing system available
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water.
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points.
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections.
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process. Includes twist-lock plastic cap.
- Tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns.
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together.
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at the bottom allow for easy movement and transport.
- Standard colors are orange/red or white - additional colors available upon request.
- Weight Empty: 80 lbs. (36.29 kg)
- Weight Filled: 1,110 lbs. (503.49 kg)
- Length: 6' (182.88 m)
- Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Height: 32" (81.28 cm)
- Material: Linear low-density polyethylene
- Color: Orange or White
NCHRP 350 Approval:
TL-1: Longitudinal Barrier – HSA-10 / B-130
TL-2: Longitudinal Barricade – HSA-10 / WZ-224
TL-3: Barricade – HSA-10 / WZ-224
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: How to Plan a Parade
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people gather for holiday fun or to enjoy community celebrations by attending local, state, or national parades. With March quickly approaching, many cities and...Read more