Designed to minimize damage to vehicles in the event of a vehicular collision, the Water-Wall Barrier is an economic and easy to install crash barrier system. Ideal for providing protection at public surroundings, construction sites and work-zones on roads and highways. For added privacy and security, the Water-Wall can be equipped with an optional chain-link fence. Stackable for easy movement and storage.
Includes: (1) Water-Wall Water Filled Barrier
- Constructed with durable polyethylene plastic. Minimized cracking and breaking.
- Optional link fencing system available
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water.
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points.
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections.
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process. Includes twist-lock plastic cap.
- Tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns.
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together.
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at the bottom allow for easy movement and transport.
- Standard colors are orange/red or white - additional colors available upon request.
- Weight Empty: 80 lbs. (36.29 kg)
- Weight Filled: 1,110 lbs. (503.49 kg)
- Length: 6' (182.88 m)
- Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Height: 32" (81.28 cm)
- Material: Linear low-density polyethylene
- Color: Orange or White
NCHRP 350 Approval:
TL-1: Longitudinal Barrier – HSA-10 / B-130
TL-2: Longitudinal Barricade – HSA-10 / WZ-224
TL-3: Barricade – HSA-10 / WZ-224
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more